Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Little Angel


Aubrey adds so much spunk to our family. I cannot imagine life without her bouncing around all of time. Lately, she has really been trying hard to be a great helper and big sister. She loves Mackenzie so much and really wants to take care of her. This week I got the flu and was miserable. Jeff had to go to work and Tyler was at school so it was just us girls at home. I just could not get out of bed so I told Aubrey that she could be my helper for the day. She was fantastic! She would get the baby out of crib, change her diaper, get the binky or bottle. She was truly my lifesaver that day and will always be my little angel.

4 comments:

Hillybug said...

She is quite the little lady, I would have to agree. We got your card today and Brandon and I had a good laugh at your family letter! You and Jeff both have such a great sense of humor. We had our cards sent to my parents in New Mexico for fear that they would get here and we would already be gone. We will be spending Christmas there so I will be sending them next week!

Aubree said...

Hi Kate and Jeff-
We saw your blog on your Christmas letter which we were laughing so hard at! Anyway love your blog, your kids are really cute! Glad you are doing so well!!

Wendy said...

Your Christmas letter was the best ever!!!

Cole, Kristi, Tay, Bay and Lay said...

Hey guys, love the blog page, and like everyone else, your Christmas letter! We've added you to our page, so come check us out at www.theoneandonlylvborens.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!