Monday, October 15, 2007

Apple Hill

I love the fall here in Northern CA! It is so beautiful with the changing leaves and the weather is perfect. Tyler had a day off of school and Jeff was working so we decided to head up to Apple Hill for the day. We picked up Lilly, Grandma, and Aunt Lorraine on the way. We tried all kinds of apples, drank plenty of cider, visited the Pioneer Museum, fed the animals, made candles, and rode ponies. The highlight was watching Aubrey ride. She has a real passion for horses and would ride all day. Oh, how I wish I lived by my friend Shanda! It would be a whole new world for little Miss Aubrey.


4 comments:

Hillybug said...

Kate, I am SO happy you have a blog! I am adding you right away!Your family is so wonderful and I hope over time we get to know each other better. I look forward to seeing what the Murrays are up to! Hillary
ps-the pictures of Jeff are hysterical

Sara said...

Hello photogenic family of the year!

Jen said...

Kate your family is so darling! Those pictures of Mackenzie are too stinking cute! Your blogging abilities are impressive.
Jen

Newman Family said...

What happened to all of LIlly's fab curls??? I so want to go to Apple Hill. Why did I have to move to TULARE!!
Meg